The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board JAMB, has officially released the results of the 2022 JAMB examination. Candidates who wrote the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), can now check their JAMB 2022 results.
The 2022 JAMB results will be sent to your email and mobile phones, but you can also check them online.
How To Check 2022 JAMB Result
- Step 1. Visit the JAMB UTME e-Registration Portal:
- Step 2. Type in your Registration Number or Email when the site loads
- Step 3. Your score will be displayed and you can proceed to print (if you want to)
- Peradventure the site does not open, log in to your JAMB profile on https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./ and check.
If your results are not ready, you will receive the message: “You Do Not Have Any Result Yet“.
Another Tori4Town: 5 Ways to Advance Your Business Career Easily
How To Check 2022 JAMB Result With SMS
Alternatively, you can send UTMERESULT, via SMS, to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration to also check your results (you must have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line).
Your result will be sent to you as an SMS shortly after.
Responses To Expect
The following are some other responses you should expect while trying to check your JAMB result:
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided).
- If a result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate were absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.