Federal University Otuoke is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The JUPEB programme is a two-semester intensive foundation programme designed to prepare candidates for an opportunity to obtain a certificate that enables direct entry admission into the 200-level of the desired degree programme at the Federal University Otuoke or any other JUPEB-affiliated university in Nigeria and abroad.
FUOtuoke JUPEB Admission Requirements:
Applicants into the JUPEB (Foundation) programme for degree programmes as underlisted are required to possess credit passes in O’ Level WAEC, NECO or NABTEB in at least five subjects including English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant Science subjects at not more than two sittings.
Successful applicants must enrol and sit for the 2024 JUPEB Examination with the relevant subject combination for the desired degree programme.
BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE FACULTY
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Biology Education
- Business Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Science Education
- Economics Education
- English Education
- History Education
- Library And informative Science
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical And Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Petroleum And Gas Engineering
- English And Communication Studies
- History And International Studies
- Journalism And Media Studies
- Theatre And Film Studies
MANAGEMENT SCIENCE FACULTY
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Procurement And Logistics Management
- Tourism And Hospitality Management
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE FACULTY
- Medical Laboratory Science
NURSING SCIENCE FACULTY
- Nursing Science
- Computer Science And Informatics
- Environmental Management And Toxicology
SOCIAL SCIENCE FACULTY
- Criminology And Security Studies
- Economics And Development Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Social Works
- Sociology And Anthropology
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit Applications at http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for the online application.
- Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000.00) only.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
- Applicants are to upload:
- Passport photograph (in JPG format)
- Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’ level result(s)
- A scanned copy of LGA identification letter (in PDF format)
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration (in PDF format)
On completion of the Online process, applicants are to come with a copy of the application acknowledgement printout and copies of all the uploaded documents to the JUPEB Unit, School of Basic Studies complex, West Campus, Federal University Otuoke, for screening and registration.
The closing date for the Online Application is 30th November 2023.
For Enquiries: +2348037100416
Email: [email protected]
Signed: Mr. Kenneth Sorandein